Wednesday 23 July 2008

TechnoBlur Code Mystery

If you didn't wake up in time to help me solve the TechnoBlur Code just now.. (refers to TechnoBlur Code post) Shame on you!
It's 7:30am and you didn't wake up yet?
( Oh! Sorry.. you are not in Malaysia.. ok then you are forgiven) Coz when disaster like this, your help is valuable... ( I'm talking to all my friends.. if you are just a visitor then you are not counted)

Anyway, friends that were around to support me were David x 2, Kevin, Eddie, Klauss, Jose, Sim, Jamie, Chean.. told you if you are not around.. Shame on you!! coz I have not met any of them.. ok except Chean.. that's why I like facebook. Facebook is not only for fun.. its for emergency!

The Code analysed by my facebook friends:

.. Virus?
.... no no It's Thai..
...I think its HTML code or something..
...I have no idea is it some error?
.. Arabic? Let me google & see..
..maybe you delete it & re start your computer & see? ..

My saviour goes to David No.1 (name has to be in code for privacy reason) helped me de-coded. Bravo David! My saviour .. my owner in OWNED. lol
IT IS NOT VIRUS!. & I don't have special power to auto code it either.. It's a setting in Blogger called "Transliteration" that you are supposed to OFF it.. else it became the VIRUS CODE i had.. hahaha (opps.. sorry.. its HINDI, we mustn't be rude to other ppl's language or culture) ..

So thanks to David.. now i can tell you my funny encounter that I'm dying to tell you. Whoever you are.. ahem.. (am I talking like a blogger now?? ahem..)

Well, yesterday I was trying to get my google adsense & nuffnang ads set up. As you know being a TechnoBlur I am.. setting up these things are not easy.. it has HTML code to cut & paste & I really don't know where & how.. However, trial & error would be fun so.. I tried.. Luckly, Nuffnang has very easy steps to follow.. Very very good guidelines.. SO its easy.. I followed diligently.. Step by Step.. really staring hard at the HTML code in Blogger & searched for the direct exact place mentioned by Nuffnang.. Cut the story short.. I found it.. & pasted the HTML code for Ads..

Then, I refreshed my blog..

Nothing... ok.. maybe need like 2 hours.. ok.. i check later..

2hrs 45 mins.. Nothing.. not even an icon or logo..

Then i tried added Google Adsense.. Also nothing..

WHAT happened? i check the link to blog.. I checked the code placement.. all correct.. ok maybe need 12 hours..

*tik tok* * dit dit dit dit * ( my alarm rang) 12hours..

Nothing.. *sweat* HOW COME!!!??

So i asked some friends.. One particular friend MC checked my blog. He said.. he saw the ads.. Nuffnang LOGO & also Google Ads.. HURRAY!!

So I refreshed my blog..

NOTHING!! I can't see any ads!!!! HOW COME!!!!?????

** stunned** MC said log off gmail and then refresh & see.. OK..

Log off.. NOTHING..

** want to cry already**

Nothing.. no ads on my blog at my side.. but MC could see it.. I think he lied.. Must be he lied to make me feel good..
(but my heart told me "I don't think he lied")
So I asked Jeniffer to check.. She could see it.. so what's wrong with my internet???????

** frust ** So i went to toilet & drank a cup of water.. then came back..

Sat down.. then I saw something.. then i know the answer to the problem.. hahahahaha..
YOU GUESS??

Come on.. GUESS.. See whether you can solve it? hahahaaha

..............................................Want me to tell? ...........................................................
.......................................................................................................................................

Ok.. The answer is.. I HAVE very good Adblock PLUS.. in my Mozilla Firefox!!!!! My German friend taught me how to install it & block off all the ads & all the illegal sites. It has been VERY VERY VERY useful.. EXCEPT YESTERDAY! lol.

Total hours set up Nuffnang & Google adsense = 19 hours.. I think no one can beat me.. lol
HEY! I did something right? hahaha & I learnt..

Ok.. if you are not laughing now.. YOU definately don't have sense of humour.. coz im still laughing.. SEE.. blogging is fun! I love it.. (i am a newbie, in case you don't know yet).. lol

Hope you have a nice day today! Cheers!

p/s: If you guessed it correctly.. GOOD FOR YOU.. no.. no present coz im not famous blogger like Kenny Sia or Nicole.. no freebies.. :p :p Sorry.. but at least you know your brain is working rite? thats the best thing in life.. i guess.. lol

.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh , nice blog and nice ,greate , let me try chinese .恭喜发财

alex

Szey Limズィー 林施荃 said...

谢谢。您的不咯个也很精彩。:)

lovemademusic said...

it's good not to call unknown languages viruses, but always good to have friends that can help...

Szey Limズィー 林施荃 said...

:):):) yeah..