Tuesday 29 July 2008

Chelsea Asia Tour 2008 - Malaysia -The Training

I went to the Chelsea Asia Tour 2008 - Malaysia Training yesterday 28, July 2008.. :):):):)

Why i went? Am I a Chelsea fan?? hahaha

NO!. Im not.. I'm MU fan.. I went because I have free pass from one of my kindest friend..

Don't believe? Here ..





The training started at 6:30pm



Source: daylife.com

but we went earlier and i was hoping to see

.... Frank Lampard.. of course



and John Terry..



and Michael Ballack..


and Joe Cole..




UP CLOSE & PERSONAL!.. Yeah.. I'm greedy.. who wouldn't if had the chance to go??

However, Didier Drogba ..



was not here..


and I only had glimpses of those that came like this..

nothing else.. :(

I meant just glimpse so far from bench.. through camera.. oh Well better than nothing..


You can buy stuff there or at Pavilion.. they were at Pavilion at 4pm-5pm for autograph session which unfortunately I can't attend..





So.. where was the training held?
Oh! Sorry i forgot to say.. It's at SHAH ALAM STADIUM..





(can you spot me? lol)






And this was what happened when you went with a Liverpool fan.. he will try to squeeze in to make Chelsea fans apart.. lol (I'm a temporal one)..





and what happened when you were with M.U fans around.. he came in with the M.U flag..





and these..





so I said.. ok Chelsea vs M.U & Liverpool photo now..





and you can see.. everyone was happy at the event.. even though they are not Chelsea fans.. :)





Cheers! :):) The actual match? Next day, same venue.. 8:45pm :)
.

4 comments:

MummyMin said...

ur blog is getting more & more interesting to read, keep up the good work, I know u put in lots of effort to learn, well done u! muaks!

photos are good, keep them coming :)

Szey Limズィー 林施荃 said...

hahahaha mintos .. ok thanks alot. :) mentor mintos.

johnnychong said...

The blog was nice.
Error on the chelsea jersey they use 08/10 Jersey not 06/08 jersey.

Szey Limズィー 林施荃 said...

thanks..couldn't find 08/10 jersey photo :):)but then i think reader got the idea.. thanks anyway.:)