Tuesday 22 July 2008

Can I be a Blogger too?

One day not long ago ( in 2007 haha) I started to feel curious about blogging. I remembered I asked my best friends (few of them) (yeah .. i know some people say "Best Friend = ONE person.. the best.. Well, I pity them.. coz i have few Best Friends.. all Best in their own unique ways..) Anyway, I asked "What is blogging?" and the replies were :

1) Google it
2) www.multiply.com
3) www.blogger.com
4) www.friendster.com inside got blog
5) read my blog ( www.my friend's blog of coz)

So I kinda know about blog.. Sharing.. So not to be outdated.. I created my blog too.. I put in poems.. & then after 3 poems suddenly my left brain got rusted that no other doctors can cure and so no more new posting.. ( I can't help it. I 'm a victim here). This disease some people called it Mental Block. ( i insisted my mentality is very good).

and one particular best friend who is far away.. forced me to join FACEBOOK & FRIENDSTER.. She said i must joined these then only talk about blogging.

A TechoBlur (Technology Blur Case) I was, emm still am.. I simply registered like she said.. & then got furious i was bitten.
In MSN:

I : Why it says you vampire bite me? Why u bite me?
( so so angry.. best friend shouldn't do such thing to me!!!! )

She: Yeah. Now start biting other people?

I : WHY WOULD I DO THAT TO MY FRIEND??? NO WAY!!!

She: Hahaha Just do it.. its fun.. later u will get the hang of it.. I'm 3rd level now..

I : No way.. I think this is wasting time.. I dun understand how to use Facebook.. SO complicated.. so many things.. So troublesome..

She: Well.. everything starts from somewhere.. Bite some ppl, then you will know..

I : See lah when im free.. Very busy now.. :)

But then.. secretly I bit many people hahahahaha.. then later got hooked of biting people EVERYDAY.. then slowly became pirate, also bought some fishes and some flowers to friends.. started throwing kisses around.. ( at first was so fidgeted.. then later not shy at all) hugging lots of people ( was thinking wow! everyone is full of love in facebook ).. and then some friends bought me & then I became Millionaires ( so so happy, even though it didn't increase my cash in bank) & later I stumbled upon blogs..

www.kennysia.com
www.xiaxue.sg
www.karencheng.com.au

to name a few.. & needless to say I goes WOW! So amusing & so informative! ( Can earn money from blogging.. I didn't know that.. wow!)

So.. I suddenly feel, I want to be a blogger too.. Then, I started thinking what a TechnoBlur has to do to become a Blogger? **think real hard**

Suddenly, my rusted brain de-rusted & said to me
"Szey.. Simple.. JUST BLOG IT. Then ask people to read & comment."
Then, my heart said "OK! Lets do it!"
But my hand said "But what to type? Can't think of anything!!"
Then, my brain said " Let's ask your friend what they want to read from you.. What they feel interested to know.."

So diligently, I MSN few friends :

I : Hi.. What do you think will interest you if i write a blog? What you want to read most from me?
Fren A: Anything.. whatever you blog, i will read. ( Real sweet talker lol)
Fren B: Honestly? Your social n sexual excapades Haha
Fren C: Your romance
Fren D: Motivation. You can motivate people a lot.
Fren E: SEX Life.. I dare you. hahahaha
Fren F: Food? Travel?
Fren G: You can blog about your upcoming book. as a marketing strategy.
Fren H: Lifestyle.. Maybe you can do a documentary about youth lifestyle in Malaysia..
Something like that..
Fren I : Slimming Log. How people can slim down. ( I need to slim down myself too!)

and many many more..

You know what? I feel so blessed. I realized I have so many friends. One question and so many friends replied.. & they gave constructive answers. See.. my friends are all very helpful & kind and smart.. ( hahaha If you are my friend then you are one too.. lol ) You cannot envy me.. It takes trust to build these.. :)

Then, I have a problem. So many suggestions.. Which should I listen too? *headache* So finally, I will blog about anything & everything (like what I wrote in the description of my blog.. ( talk about Focus ) If you know me well enough.. this is how I focus.. hahaha

So do you think.. I can be a Blogger too? A real Blogger?

My heart telling me : Just do what you happy.
My mind telling me : Ah! Who cares! You think you are a blogger.. you are.. doesn't matter what other people think.
My hand telling me: Helo! Don't you see I have started typing the blog?? Come on man.. Support a bit.. give comment.. Of Coz.. you are a Blogger now.. I have started typing this, don't you see?

and I goes.. Ok .. let's hit the " PUBLISH POST " and see what happen.. :) :) :)

<<** kneel down praying.. that at least someone out there will read my blog & give comment** >>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog~
sweet design~
upload more pictures...
or create a photo album n put all ur amazing or travel photos in it!!!
hehe..

Anonymous said...

good work, szeylim

keep it up

focus on what you want to achieve and dun sidetrack

i will walk along with u.....

Szey Limズィー 林施荃 said...

Thanks Yeo.. Good to have you around.. :)

Szey Limズィー 林施荃 said...

Ok.. i will do that.. thanks Twin..