Wednesday 5 January 2011

2011 Blessing in Disguise..

4-1-2011..... A day.. my 1st admission.. :)

6:50am I was admitted hospital due to chronic diarrhea & vomiting prolong since 31/12/10. Vomit like hell, stomach pain and malaise.. SMS friends. Vice-versa.

7:05am Insertion of cannula on my left hand. Blood taken for test.. BP, TPR..

7:05am being given IV drip, NIXON injection, MAXALON injection etc etc etc ...

7:30am Dr. Gan came.. Friend came.. bring my laptop etc.

8:00am no food allowed, watched the NICE food being taken away.. :(

9:35am forced to drink Fortrans 3000ml to clear colon.. Toilet again is my friend..

12:10pm I was pushed to OT room. SO cold.. Different setting..

12:40pm I was asked to swallow some mist medication & bit a plastic hole

12:50pm Told that I will be sedated.. then endoscopy exam will be done.. I zzzzzz

1:50pm My friends came to see me.. I was awake. Endoscopy done.

2:00pm so sleepy.. forgot what i said.. climbed up bed.. sleep...

7:00pm Finally I can eat.. soft diet and no more TOILET..

7:30pm Dr. came.. tomoro another test.. need to fast after 12 midnite..

9:00pm Friends came visit.. brought my clothes.. THANKS YOU!!

10:50pm Typing this in Facebook..

11:15pm Friends calls... msn..

12:30am Start fasting for more tests to be done tomorrow..

12:33am Wrote this in blog.. n preparing to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

Great! 2011 is a blessing in disguise.. :) Coz due to this I found out i have stomach Ulcer and intestinal polyps.. not just chronic diarrhea and vomiting..

Interesting.. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take care! and rest more!!

sharon