Sunday 17 October 2010

Never Give Up 1

Sometimes, I wonder. What am I doing still studying now. Is it correct
to do this? My life. When everyone else has moved on and has kids.
Seems happy. Am I in the right path? Being single and still studying
for my future. Maybe I should just stick to traditional lifestyle..
maybe just go back to my previous work. Maybe just do what I can do
now and stop thinking about my dreams. Life should be easier and
stable if I do these..

And then, I watched anime and movies. and then, I realized.. my life
my style. my life my responsibility. my life my path. comparing with
others is a waste of time. So, i have to move on.. go forward.. for my
own dreams.. no matter how silly or weird it may seems to other
people..

To all my friends and family.. I am glad that you are part of my life.
I am glad that you are around to support me.
Till we meet again, work hard and stay healthy!

^_^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just do whatever u think is right & happy with it. Be happy always , u'll feel younger more... Like a kid ...


Btw, you hv a very pretty photo here... Lol.

Kp

Szey Lim said...

Thanks a lot.. :)