Tuesday 9 June 2009

3-Mths SUPPLIES in case WAR

I went to Robert Kiyosaki seminars.. (read on my blog on ROBERT KIYOSAKI live seminar)

among all the many things that he told us..

I remembered one special thing..

which was. "You got to be well prepared.."

He had like 6 mths supplies of food and water in case of economic crisis that may will turn
" THE KINDEST MAN ON EARTH TO BE CARNIVOR "...

I was amused and kinda felt proud as I have 3 mths supplies at least, so to speak..
compared to the guy sitting next to me and the lady sitting behind me and the man sitting in front of me and the guy sitting two rows in front.. ( yeah I did asked them, they are my friends now.. lol )

You want to see my supplies?

No.1 hahaha coz this one no need to cook and tasty.. ask any kids, they will agree with me!


My Freezer compartment..

I have like 16 types of ice cream in stock.. Just in case, war made the weather hot!

New Zealand ice cream top the list..

New Zealand is a peaceful place so it's good to be reminded about such place if war really .. u know..



and of coz soya bean, milk and eggs are necessity.. and beers in time of distraught..









sweets, chewing gums, milk, noodles, ramen, rice noodles, pasta, macaroni, mushroom soup, porridge, drinks.. twisties.. sardine, and many more inside.. i forgot.. :P:P






and of coz the most important food for me.. my food supplements..
and some souvenirs and gifts from special friends put together here, indicates this is important zone.. LOL




and teas and some liquors.. to chill in case of war time.. LOL
So.. Did you stock up your food? Better do so.. Don't be so sturborn.. Listen to Robert Kiyosaki's advise ok.. :):):) I only have enough for myself..
.

3 comments:

Wingster said...

That is amazing. hahaha
saw the food myself

Szey Limズィー 林施荃 said...

and you had some too.. lol :):) stock up yet? lol

pink panther said...

the food in your fridge is now rotten.