Saturday 16 May 2009

Weird Encounter..

My parents JUST bought a house near beach.. then behind my house was another strecth of houses.. that I do not know where the entrance.. then it seems that their entrance are from a small lane near our house's garage..

I saw Jay Chou (the Taiwanese pop singer) drove in through the lane. So I followed him.. He drove in with his Sport Car.. I was too slow so it disappeared. but

I saw a starfish died being stabbed by 3 men.. The Starfish was yelling for help and I was dumbfounded.. to react.. I started to run towards the men but they threw the dead starfish into the sea and ran off..

Next day.. I decided to go through the lane again.. It brought me to a bridge.. I crossed over and saw.. saw two men chopped off the tail of mermaid.. and i was in time to see that they ran off with the tail leaving the mermaid alive but without tail. I shouted at them.. and saw the mermaid getting older instantly..

The mermaid produced a sword and another weird looking weapon.. and said to me to guard the houses near the beach.. She is going to die..

I was scared and shocked.

What houses?
Why?

then i told her i saw starfish died.. "What does that mean?" I asked..

Suddenly we were in a city bus .. she's trying to tell me something.. but the noise of music in the bus.. disrupt my hearing..

then it seems.. my hp song.. handphone rang.. and I had to answer "Helo?" ....

It remained un-answered.. on

Where Jay Chou disappeared?..
Why the men killed the Starfish?..
What the Mermaid trying to tell me?..
Why I need to guard the houses?..
How come the lane and houses cannot be seen by anyone else but me?


p/s: Can anyone interpret or decode?

3 comments:

Alex said...

obviously you are dreaming my dear ... :)

Cynthia said...

> Where Jay Chou disappeared?..
- he went to look for some panties.

> Why the men killed the Starfish?..
- angry Jay Chou stole their panties

> What the Mermaid trying to tell me?..
-that you need new panties

> Why I need to guard the houses?..
- Jay Chou might come and steal your new panties

> How come the lane and houses
> cannot be seen by anyone else
> but me?
- u were wearing special panties that make u see things.

Szey Limズィー 林施荃 said...

cyn.. u must be corrupted by sage.. aiyo.. will become deadly illness soon.. lol